Saturday, October 2, 2010

I've had enough...

Well I have decided that it is time I invest in a new digital camera. The one I have has batteries and was not a rechargeable kind and when my batteries died in my camera it somehow erased all my pictures. I just can't believe it. : (

I lost all my pictures from the Mix Pups party we just had and the ones I still had on there from our trip to the Baltimore Zoo with the Zhu Zhu pets are gone too.

I have had enough and I'm going to go buy a new digital camera that is rechargeable and that takes a memory stick, that way this will never happen again. Anyone know of a good one to recommend?

2 comments:

  1. oooooooooooo....any canon camera would be good...why dont you try second hand cameras...they work just as well and cost much less than the store ones... just a suggestion..☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sucks. i've had good results with sony and cannon maybe give them a try. try ebay.

    ReplyDelete