Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Look at what the FedEx man brought me today:














This is from a program back in October 2011 through Proctor & Gamble where you spent $25 or more in a single transaction of qualifying products, mail in the receipt and form, and they sent you this. I guess this year the response to this was overwhelming, so they ended up sending me a post card at the beginning of the year saying it would be delayed. After coupons and store discounts I spent less than the minimum $25 on the participating items and then they send me this for free! Make sure you're on the lookout for it again this year as this is the second year I've had the opportunity to participate in this awesome program!!

Included:
3-Piece Mixing Bowl Set with Covers (6-Piece Total)
High Temp Spatula
Oven Glove with Silicone Pad
3-Piece Liquid Measuring Cup Set
Silicone Baking Sheet
Tin Cookie Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment