Thursday, November 14, 2013

Curel Intensive Healing Cream...my skin savior!!

I recently received a free sample of the Curel Intensive Healing Cream from BzzAgent to try out, below is my review:

At first I was hesitant about the new Curel Intensive Healing Cream, thinking it could do no more than what I was getting with my current lotions. I always have really dry skin, and the skin on my hands, knees and elbows have always been tricky areas for me. No matter what I had tried in the past, nothing worked to relieve my dry, itchy skin. And my hands were my worst area. With my job I am constantly typing, so I can't have slippery hands from a greasy lotion that slide all over the keyboard, and I can't have tacky hands that are hard to move or stick to the keys. Since it has been so hard to find a lotion that can keep my skin moisturized without feeling sticky or greasy, I more times than not opt not to put lotion on my hands, which in turn makes my hands even worse. My skin often gets so dry that it ends up cracking and then I have sores which really hurt, especially when you use your hands so much! So, needless to say I had lost almost all hope on finding a lotion that can satisfy my needs, and because of this I was a bit skeptical in trying this lotion. But, boy was I wrong! After just 1 use I could already feel the difference in my skin. I have to admit that it felt a little tacky going on and was worried it was too thick and would end up like ones I've used before, but I figured after receiving such a generous freebie I would give it some time and a real chance to work. I thoroughly massaged the cream in and after a few minutes I could feel it had just soaked right into my skin. What was left was beautifully moisturized skin that didn't feel tacky or oily. I could not get over how soft and moisturized my skin looked and felt.  I used the Curel cream on my hands, knees and elbows, all rough patch areas for me, and all of my normally trouble areas are now smooth, soft, and healthy-looking! I have been using the Curel cream now for a few weeks, and I can tell a major difference in the appearance of my skin. I liked it so much that I even went out and bought a large jar to keep on hand. Curel Intensive Healing Cream is going to be stocked on my shelves this winter because of my horribly dry skin in the cold months. I'm glad I was chosen to try out the Curel Intensive Healing Cream, it has truly been my skin savior!

I am a BzzAgent and was provided with  free samples of the Curel Intensive Healing Cream to try and share my opinion and spread the buzz! This in no way affects my review, as I am 100% honest about my findings!

No comments:

Post a Comment